Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blue Moon Agave Nectar Ale



Brewer's Notes: "Inspired by our brewmaster's travels through Mexico, our Agave Nectar Ale is crafted with agave nectar and white wheat for a subtle sweetness and a smooth, crisp finish.  It's like a little shade in a bottle."
Overall Impression
Very good! I've been putting Agave into my tea a lot lately and I can definitely taste it in this. This is not too sweet but nicely balanced, providing a lovely and refreshing beer that any person would like.  I even taste a bit of banana that is very tasty! I would highly recommend this beer, and I would definitely buy it again.  Delicious.

Alcohol by Volume: 5.6%

Color: light golden and slightly coppery with an orange tint.  Very light carbonation, thin white head.

Aroma
Light & crisp.

Flavor
Slightly sweet and very light, smooth and refreshing with hints of banana.  

No comments:

Post a Comment